Monday, February 14, 2011

Love, love.

I've never been a huge fan of valentines day. I've also never hated it either. But I have to say I'm loving being married to my valentine. And I love him!

Yes, I'm done with the mush, I promise.


I got to spend time with my momma this morning before sunrise, spent the afternoon with my siblings and the dogs, got to talk to my daddy, and have had the whole evening spending time with my husband. Spaghetti Warehouse take out and Arrested Development. Perfect describes today.

Oh, and did I mention that I got the TIFFANY RING I wanted?! Yes. I die. And Eric set the bar for valentines days to come. :)



eek! who doesn't love a pretty little ring box?


um, I like.


thanks, darlin!


I hope that everyone spent some time with someone they love today!


1 comment: