Wednesday, February 9, 2011

21 and done.

Ever hear that 21 days of something will turn that something into a hard and fast can't-live-without-it habit? Yeah, me either. And maybe it's not that extreme. But it's still intriguing. There's an endless list of things I would like to turn into everyday habits. Like eating more veggies, drinking more water, NOT falling asleep with make-up on, reading more, and we're gonna go ahead and throw in daily exercising (yeah, right).

So I'm giving it an honest try. I'll go with a couple attainable goals to begin with. THEN I might tackle training for that 5k I promised myself I would do in April. Yikes! That's coming up, huh? Okay, next week. This week I will be working on actually drinking water daily. At least 6 glasses. And cleansing my face of the toxins I call makeup at the end of the day. I continually fall asleep and wake up with eyes that not only look like a raccoons, but a raccoon with a black eye. 21 days, huh? Let's do it!!

____________________________


Oh and I found this beauty on Etsy today. YES PLEASE. I want this print. Bad.


P.S. I'm totally drinking glass of water number one mid post. Go me!

No comments:

Post a Comment